[teacherartexchange] Blogging

---------

From: Jeannette Anthos - JHH (JAnthos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 03:34:14 PST

Hi Sarah-
I have a blog, (see link below)just started it this year-I put it off b/c I thought it would be a lot of work, but wasn't & isn't. it's very simple to load images, video clips, etc.
I just try to check it every couple of days to make sure there are no inappropriate remarks form kids. If there are (& there's only been 1 this year), I just let our tech person know & it gets removed ASAP.

Thanks!
Jeannette Anthos, M.A.Ed
Art Educator
GAEA Elementary Division Director
J. H. House Elementary School
2930 Hwy 20 North
Conyers, GA 30012
770-483-9504
Fax: 770-483-0397
www.artsonia.com/jhhouse1
http://jhh.blogs.com/anthos/

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
-Joseph Chilton Pearce