[teacherartexchange] Summer MFA's

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 20:48:09 PST

After many successful years in Graphic Design, my
cousin needed a creative change and started a graphic
design program at a small regional college and is the
only instructor - I'm really proud of what he has
created there - but now he is interested in getting a
Masters so he can move on one day. I'm encouraging him
to go for an MFA instead of a M. Ed just becuase I
think it would be much more personally fulfilling for
him - (I already have an MFA from the 80's.)

Can any of you recommend an MFA program that is
designed for people who are already teaching and just
have summers to work on it? I don't think he really
cares what part of the country it is in at this point.
Thanks!