Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Eisner's Ten Lessons the Arts Teach - update (copyright thread)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 18:31:20 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This is for those of you who followed the thread on Elliot Eisner's
Ten Lessons the Arts Teach - Advocacy. Here is your "permission to

From NAEA:

We have granted permission to anyone who asks. In fact, we designed a
4-color flyer with a bit more text aimed a parents--we sent this to all NAEA
members in the last NAEA Advisory mailing.....

Just as an aside--the 10 Lessons has been around for 5 or so years; we also
had it on our web site too in a pdf from the original document....
The NAEA has extra flyers. Contact the NAEA with your school snail mail address.

National Art Education Association
1916 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1590

Remember - this is copyright awareness week....You have two more days
to get in your lesson.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources