Re: [teacherartexchange] Blogging

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 15:32:26 PST

I've never blogged myself, but I do know that my district blocked all
blogging type sites due to the kids' abuse. Mainly types of sites like Xanga
& myspace were where the problems occured. The one thing I don't like about
blogs is why do you read from bottom to top? I get SO confused! *L* But it's
a neat idea overall. Are you wanting to put artwork up longterm? If so, how
are you going to make your blog easy to use? The ones I've seen are SO hard
to find what I want - even if I was just there a few days prior. These are
the same issues as a website I guess - you have to know why you want one and
who your audience is going to be. Not trying to be negative against
blogging - just pointing out things I've seen. :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids