Re: [teacherartexchange] Blogging

---------

twoducks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 13:16:33 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Critzman
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Sent: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:57:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Blogging

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has a blog
for their art room or for their school - and could I
view it?>>
The Teaching for Artistic Behavior TAB group includes many enthusiastic
'bloggers. Below are some that you might want to visit. Each school
has unique rules about names and faces and so on.
Nan Hathaway will be presenting a session on 'blogging at the NAEA
conference.

kathy douglas

 http://tabnaea.blogspot.com/
"Recent Art Work from TAB Classrooms at NAEA" This is a virtual tour of
national exhibition of work from 14 schools in 6 states at the Arnheim
Gallery
in Boston.

http://tabchoiceteaching.blogspot.com/
Teaching for Artistic Behavior
 Katherine Douglas (elementary art,
Massachusetts)

http://clydegaw.blogspot.com/
Transition to Choice Based Art Education
 Clyde Gaw (elementary art, Indian
a)

http://%20www.cfralick.blogspot.com/
The Wonderful World of Discovery
 Clark Fralick (elementary art, Indiana)

http://artatrms.blogspot.com/
Art at RMS
 Nan Hathaway (gifted and talented school K-8, Colorado)

http://choiceartroom.blogspot.com/
My Choice-Based Art Room
Carolyn Kinniery (elementary art, Massachusetts)

http://tabforspecialneeds.blogspot.com/
Choice Based Art for Students with Disabilities
Kathy Velon (Vermont)

http://elmwoodart.blogspot.com/
Elmwood's Art Studio
Bonnie Muir (elementary art, Massachusetts)

http://agoodthingintheartroom.blogspot.com/
A good thing happened in the art room today
Laurie Jakubiak (elementary
art, Massachusetts)

http://toktekart.blogspot.com/
TAB-choice Art at McAuliffe Elementary
Ann Gray (elementary art, Oklahoma)

http://jackmanart.blogspot.com/
Art at Jackman
Heather Scott (elementary art, Ohio)

http://thevirtualclassroom.blogspot.com/
The Virtual Classroom
Cynthia Gaub (middle school art, Washington State)

http://parklanechoice.blogspot.co
parklane choice
Deborah Gilbert(elementary art, Colorado)