[teacherartexchange] Blogging

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 12:57:16 PST

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has a blog
for their art room or for their school - and could I
view it? I have a personal blog but am trying to
convince our school that blogging is much faster and
easier than maintaning a website (which we are not
allowed to edit or change ourselves - it has to be
done by some high school tech kids - days or weeks
after the fact!!)

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas you may have!

Sarah