[teacherartexchange] Question

---------

From: Michelle Best (mwbest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 12:45:10 PST

Can anyone suggest a sealant paint for sealing latex paint on walls? We have painted our school halls and the paint is chipping. We would like to know a way of protecting the paint.

Thanks!

"All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which, may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."