Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Question

From: Michelle Best (mwbest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 12:45:10 PST

Can anyone suggest a sealant paint for sealing latex paint on walls? We have painted our school halls and the paint is chipping. We would like to know a way of protecting the paint.

"All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which, may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."

To unsubscribe go to