Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] photomosaic book sale

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 06:06:16 PST

I got this e-mail - not sure why - but thought I would share -

I am expanding my fine-art work and need warehouse space for some special
new images and large-scale museum projects. Since we now have fine-art
printed catalogs at our galleries, I no longer need to reserve these books
for fine-art client catalogs. So a limited sale while supplies last:

Buy two Jigsaw puzzles and get a free book.

Photomosaic softcover books that we normall sell for $12.95 are on sale for
just $3.

Photomosaic hardcover books which are normally $21.95 are on sale for just

If you are a school or company and would like to buy them by the case to
give as gifts, please order a quantity of softcover books in units of 30
copies or hardcover in units of 20 quantiy and get a further 25% off.

Thank you,

Robert Silvers.

This is a temporary sale. To order, go here:

Or call 781-934-2253 to order or ask for shipping charges.

To unsubscribe go to