Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NEW Edition - Janson's History of Art -NY Times Article

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 04:35:38 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I enjoyed reading this article. I learned Art History with
Gardner....but am familiar with the Janson book, too. NY Times is free
- you get three Arts articles everyday.

Revising Art History's Big Book: Who's In and Who Comes Out?
The first thoroughly revised version of "Janson's History of Art" will
undoubtedly surprise many of the book's loyalists.

Whistler's Mother is not in the new edition - a much more striking
Whistler work has been substituted.

You will need to subscribe to see the article:

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to