[teacherartexchange] art show on the web

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 17:48:35 PST

Kathy,
  Thank you for sharing your art show on the web. I have been doing
digital art portfolios with my students for the past two years and that
is what I received the big money grant for. It would be an easy step to
let them choose an image that is already in their portfolio and make a
web art show. I let the students talk about their artwork with a
microphone and save the recording and that goes in their folder. I guess
it would work to put that sound bite in the art show on the web also.
Thanks for getting me thinking!
           Jeryl in SC