Re: [teacherartexchange] Ilana yahav sand painting Here is the link!

---------

twoducks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 12:28:08 PST

sorry: forgot the link! sandfantasy.com

-----Original Message-----
 From: twoducksTo: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Sent: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:13:34 -0500
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Ilana yahav sand painting

Intriguing...particularly the clip called "Imagine" Made me think a
little bit of monoprinting. If I owned a clip like this I would
probably play it silently on a big screen monitor in my classroom for
ambient thoughts. Take a look...
kathy douglas
massachusetts

http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html%a0