[teacherartexchange] NAEA Pins from Marty are READY

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 05:15:33 PST

Hi Everyone from Marty Reid

I have created a ceramic pin for each of you on the list. Our booth
number is #806 and I'll have them easily available for you to pick off
the table. PLEASE...don't feel like you have to wait to talk to me in
case I'm talking to someone. I know time is short and you're on the
move. I did not make these with any "lure" intent....I just had them
available to do and I love the fact that we all share! So, please help
yourself to your individualized pin and if you have time to come back
by to say hello, I'd love to meet each of you. Our booth is open from
10 to 3pm each day. The following people have pins. I tried to email
all of you but many emails came back undeliverable so we thought it
would be a good thing to post it. I hope you don't mind me posting
your names. Marty Reid

Ann Ayers
Paige Baggett
Jenn Baugh
Renah Bell
Bennett Peggy
Martha Blair
Lee Brislin
Kay Broadwater
Ellen Campbell
Marian Colman
Paige Conn
Kathy Costello
Su Doman
Kathy Douglas
Shari Driscoll
Claudia Duke
Liz Ellis
Kris Fontes
Sue Freeland
Jude Grochowski
Rhoni Groff
Sharon Henneborn
Kay Hewitt
Jeryl Hollingsworth
Denise Horton
Deb Hyland
Cathy Kanvik
Linda Kieling
Holly Bess Kincaid
Dawn Lagerstedt
Marcia Lavery
Kim Lincoln
Michelle Lindsay
Eileen Lurker
Joan Lyttle
Sarah Markwald
Catherine Martinez
Caroline Maw-Deis
Ellen McMillan
Mary Elizabeth Meier
Susan Menkes
Lisa N. Mitchell
Tina Moulton
Debbie Nichols
Harold Olejarz
Linda Papanicolaou
Cynthia Perkins
Lydia Phelps
Sal Pienschke
Kim Possee
Cherie Ramsdell
Barbara Reser
Marica Shannon
Donnalyn Shuster
Ellen Silverman
Robin Singer
Maggie Smola
Sandi Snyder
Cassie Stephens
Pam Stephens
Lynn Tuttle
Jerry Vilenski
Meryl Weber
Brenda Wilkerson
Diana Willliams
Gloria Wilson
Michelle Yates

If you do not see your name on the list, we (Marty and I) are sorry we
missed you. The cut off date for the ceramic name tags was the end of
January. Marty needed to get working on them. If any names are spelled
wrong, that would be my fault... so I apologize in advance. Please do
not post any replies to this post. If you need to contact Marty -
email me OFF LIST.

Judy Decker