RE: [teacherartexchange] answer to my cave drawing question

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 03:55:30 PST

San D -
Thanks for sending the reply to the list - perhaps the most interesting
thing about the theory for me was the fact that it illustrated the
questioning that can go on in art - not just for critical thinking for
production - but the 'I Wonders' that can are possible.

It is something nice to share with kids to show authentic connections
between disciplines -
Ellen

San D,