Re: [teacherartexchange] How to be ghetto?

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 19:42:51 PST

and if you aren't real with your ghetto-ness it could
look like you are just making fun of their ethnic
background. I think you should just be professional
and yourself. If you really care about the kids they
know. That is why the lady can say "don't make me get
ghetto on you" and they don't go home and have their
parents call the school. It is all about who YOU are,
so PLEASE don't quote Snoop unless you are really
down.