Re: [teacherartexchange] Tomorrow is my final group!

---------

From: Heather Hayes (heatherglenn77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 18:08:18 PST

Dude...anytime you speak to a kid - even if you ask them to stay after or go
out in the hall, the other kids notice. It's embarrassing to a point - but
it's not the same as yelling at them in front of others or whatever. My
theory about something like that is that if the kid was really all that
embarrassed about having his name on the board, then he wouldn't act out in
the first place. Names on the board are a nice visual reminder -it helps me
keep track of who I've spoken to.