Re:[teacherartexchange] Paid Art History

---------

From: Vincent Autiero (vincentautiero_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 17:37:56 PST

My name is Vincent Autiero, I'm new to this forum, I
was recommended by a friend to this forum, and was
interested to know if anyone participating in this
forum was interested in teaching a paid art history
course (college level).
I am the Program Director at Westwood College in Los
Angeles. If you = know of anyone who is interested and
has the appropriate background i.e. = Masters degree,
please send me an email, vincentautiero@yahoo.com I
will be happy to discuss all details

Vince

--- TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest

=== message truncated ===