Re: [teacherartexchange] How to be ghetto?

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 15:00:54 PST

Stacie --

My kids always die laughing when I use a "ghettoism" on them. I think
it keeps them awake -- they know it's coming, and it will probably
sound really stupid coming from me (I live waaaaaaay out in the
country and drive an hour to teach in the city,) so they listen for
it. Ha ha!

You can look words up at wikipedia if you don't know what they mean.
Fo' rizzle. :)

Becky