Re: [teacherartexchange] Advocacy - Eisner's Ten Lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 14:41:33 PST

Dear Becky, Marvin and All,

I wrote to Dr. Hatfield for permission to use those ten lessons.... as
a poster, as a student hand out.... as a hand out for parents at Open
House.

I will let all of you know what I hear back. I am just posting now so
all of you will not feel a need to ask. I have done it for you.

I just didn't like seeing "All Rights Reserved" at the bottom of that
page. I hope they clarify -- adding permission to use for those Ten
Lessons for the Arts.

Do remember to have some lessons this week for Copyright Awareness.

Judy Decker