Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Advocacy - Eisner's Ten Lessons

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 14:41:33 PST

Dear Becky, Marvin and All,

I wrote to Dr. Hatfield for permission to use those ten lessons.... as
a poster, as a student hand out.... as a hand out for parents at Open

I will let all of you know what I hear back. I am just posting now so
all of you will not feel a need to ask. I have done it for you.

I just didn't like seeing "All Rights Reserved" at the bottom of that
page. I hope they clarify -- adding permission to use for those Ten
Lessons for the Arts.

Do remember to have some lessons this week for Copyright Awareness.

Judy Decker

Marvin Bartel Wrote:

> Judy,
> I agree with what you say here, but I wish that NAEA would understand the benefits of simply include a printed permission on their site for advocacy copying.......
> Marvin

To unsubscribe go to