Re: [teacherartexchange] Advocacy - Eisner's Ten Lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 04:01:30 PST

Hi Becky and all,

Since this is copyright awareness week.... I thought I might add that
if you want to print out Eisner's Ten Lessons and give out to parents
at open house, I would contact NAEA for permission. Handing out to
students in your classroom if clearly Fair Use. I am certain NAEA
would give you permission to give it out at Open House - I would ask
as a courtesy.

Remember to include this on the handouts.

SOURCE: Eisner, E. (2002). The Arts and the Creation of Mind, In
Chapter 4, What the Arts Teach and How It Shows. (pp. 70-92). Yale
University Press. Available from NAEA Publications.

Yes, Becky and All - I do have a page for Advocacy:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/advocacy.htm
NAEA is listed, too.

Regards,

Judy Decker