Re: [teacherartexchange] Linda Woods "Messy Room" PowerPoint

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 03:22:44 PST

Hi Michal and all,

That was Linda Woods PowerPoint of the messy room.... Thanks for
posting it. It really was a hoot and it worked!

I know that Linda saved it - I will see if she has it and will share
through IAD for you to download and all you have to do is insert your
photos.

Linda Woods - send me the Messy Room PowerPoint - pretty please.

Judy Decker

Humor works well! One day