Re: [teacherartexchange] teenage boys - thanks Y.R.

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 14:31:07 PST

Hey, Judy, do you know of a site or a list or any other source with
data about the importance of the arts? Like actual numeric data that
shows the impact of arts programs on test scores and student
achievement? I'm just curious -- that would come in handy when I have
to give my "sales pitch" to parents.

Becky