[teacherartexchange] How to Write an Artist's Statement - files from Pam Stephens

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 05:27:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

The topic of writing artist's statements comes up on all lists - at
least once a year.

Pam Stephens has sent me her guidelines and PowerPoint for sharing.

I have put the files on Incredible Art Department - and will get them
linked all in good time.

Here is the link to the hand out:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Pam-Artist.htm

Here is the link to the PowerPoint:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Pam-Artist.ppt
PowerPoint may take a while to load.
PowerPoint may only be online for a short time.... so download it now
if it interests you.

Notice: I have added Pam's copyright. Copyright Awareness week is this
week.... I will try to add copyright to all things that are sent to
me. OF COURSE you have permission to download and use all materials on
IAD for your teaching. Just remember to credit the original authors as
source for inspiration when writing your lessons. Crediting sources
will keep the lesson ideas and files for sharing coming (smile).

Thanks Pam for sharing these with us - I posted to TAB list too as
they also have students write statements.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/