[teacherartexchange] Add to the "Perfect Book for Art Education"

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 04:16:29 PST

Dear Art Educator,

I should point out - that Marvin Bartel has much of this perfect book
online FREE for all art teachers. I have two other authors in mine to
collaborate with him on writing this perfect book that we can hold in
our hands and treasure.

Leah K shared this to add:

I'd add a chapters on:

The Creative Process- how art teaches this essential aspect of being
human

Critique, Feedback, and Assessment- how do we learn more about our art
from each other
Someday - there will be the perfect book..... and it will all sound
familiar to you as you have read all of the good ideas before on the
lists. These authors will have just taken the time to write them all
down and officially publish them.

Marvin - if you see this - an Art Education member has been posting
how she uses your lessons and ideas. Your web site is a treasure.

Cheers,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/