[teacherartexchange] conference accomodations

---------

From: Kim Possee (kpossee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 16:19:34 PST

hi everyone- a fellow art teacher from Cape Cod and I have room for 2 more
in our Hilton quad for the conference- Wed 3/22 through Sun 3/26
check-out...(non smoking) The room has 2 double beds...anyone still without
accomodations? cost would be about $275 pp for the 4 nights. email me if
interested...., thanks Kim