Re: [teacherartexchange] The Perfect Book for Art Education

---------

From: Una Lurker (eileen181_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 13:02:25 PST

Judy
I agee with you and hope that someone will put such a curriculum together for all levels of art. I remember going into my first teaching job twenty-five years ago and asking about the curriculum from the previous teacher....there was nothing so I started from my knowledge and developed the curriculum. It was a tough year but, I did feel like my students were being prepared well for a future in art. I hope that someone will go forward with a DBAE /TAB combination.
Eileen