[teacherartexchange] The Perfect Book for Art Education

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 11:47:49 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I am just rambling today..... This is what I want to see in the
Perfect Book for Art Education. I want a book that includes the
following:

The Best of TAB Choice
The Best of DBAE
Multicultural Art Education - how to go about teaching cultures
Respect for all World Religions - how to teach about Art about Religion
Comprehensive Arts - how to integrate all the arts.
Interdisciplinary - How ART teaches all subjects.
Classroom Management techniques for the unique situations of the art classroom.

I know that would be a pretty darn thick book.... but lets add on....
What would YOU like to see in the Perfect Book for Art Education?

I believe if every art teacher had the Perfect Book for Art Education,
this world would be a much better place.

I believe someone out there may write this book.... it will take
time....but the book will come. I gave up on the "Book of Judy".... I
still have all of my files/emails (grin). I will add this to the
collection.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department