[teacherartexchange] Times... they are a changing - TAB Choice is on the rise

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 06:54:18 PST

Greetings Kathy Douglas and All,

In time.... there will be more and more art teachers offering Choice.

I will be adding more to my TAB Choice page on IAD....and will be
sharing more with you. I just have a lot of emails to sort through and
organize.

TAB Choice Discussion has made it to Art Education list. I will share
some of the comments with you.

Don't throw out everything you learned about DBAE.... Find a way to
merge the best of both.

Note to Getty members - the archives have been updated on line. It
looks like April 2005 archives are gone for good - none of them are
there. Only partial Feb. 2006 is there.
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/archive.html
July 2005 was cleaned up - but not all of the "junk" was removed.

Reminder to Getty members - PLEASE clip the email addresses of members
when you reply to posts. My gmail address is now out there hundreds of
times in the Getty archives. My spam has increased dramatically as a
result. Remember, that those who send viruses find email addresses on
line and grab them to send "spoofed" viruses. I have already received
a notice that my gmail account was sending viruses. I reported it to
Gmail that is wasn't from me. I urge all of you who post replies - to
remove the email address of the sender in your post.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/