Re: [teacherartexchange] An Art Show on the Web

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 08:39:19 PST

Wow Kathy!

You bet I took time to visit:
http://www.ebps.net/centralschool/centralindex.html

I would just LOVE to be able to put student comments with the art that
I put on Incredible Art Department..... I just am not that organized
to keep track of it if teachers would send it in. I enjoyed reading
the student comments.

I hope it is OK with you if I feature your Art Show on Spotlight on School Art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/spotlight.html
I am a couple days late.

I have some ideas how you could still have a school show in your
building (in addition) - it would just be for over a weekend....I tell
you if you are interested. The problem is, you wouldn't have space for
all kids to exhibit.

Judy