Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] An Art Show on the Web

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 08:39:19 PST

Wow Kathy!

You bet I took time to visit:

I would just LOVE to be able to put student comments with the art that
I put on Incredible Art Department..... I just am not that organized
to keep track of it if teachers would send it in. I enjoyed reading
the student comments.

I hope it is OK with you if I feature your Art Show on Spotlight on School Art:
I am a couple days late.

I have some ideas how you could still have a school show in your
building (in addition) - it would just be for over a weekend....I tell
you if you are interested. The problem is, you wouldn't have space for
all kids to exhibit.

On 3/3/06, Kathy wrote:

> Three years ago new fire regulations put an end to our extensive spring
> art exhibit. So we moved our third grade show to the web.
> Our newest show went "live" last night.
> You can find it at, click on central school and you will see
> the link to the art show. As you click into a classroom, you will be
> able to click on individual art works. The artist statement is at the
> bottom, or rest your curser over the piece and it should appear in a
> little box.

To unsubscribe go to