[teacherartexchange] Source for images - Illuminated Manuscripts and antique maps

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 06:58:32 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

This is my policy... If a commercial site is linked on IAD (even if
only in the Google ad) YOU all have permission to use images (for FAIR
use) from their site. That is stated right in the copyright statement
on my site.

Here is a commercial site with good images of Illuminated manuscripts:
http://www.cepuckett.com/home.asp

I already saved some antique map images for an altered book.

Enjoy browsing. They also have some cuneiform samples in antiquities.

I will contact this company and tell them my policy.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/