Re: [teacherartexchange] Home Stretch

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 21:47:55 PST

Stacey, I'm relieved for you that you are about to take all you have been
able to learn from this challenging group and start with a fresh group, and
that you still have your resilient, progress-seeking attitude. And I was
thrilled to hear that your Frida project went over well. Congratulations!

You asked for ideas Bearden...I can't really be too specific, as I have not
taught him yet, but might I suggest using his connection to music as a
focus? Your project would not have to be a collage. Just an immediate
thought I had upon reading your post. I am sure you will get many more great

Best wishes for the home stretch!
Amy2