[teacherartexchange] Too all who want a KIDS' "Frida Kahlo" video

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 19:26:25 PST

Greetings,

I agree, much of Frida's work is too mature of a theme for the younger
kids. Even a video that is promoted for students (an eleven minute
video) has material that is not appropriate.

Why don't all of you who are interested, write a nice short letter to
Chrystal Productions? I think YOU were instrumental in getting an Andy
Warhol "Dropping In" video done. There weren't any good KID videos for
him either.

Chrystal Productions will listen to you.... It will take time - but it
may happen. I think it was February 2003 when I first suggested an
Andy video.

I'm with Michal on this one.... re-taping an R rated movie does not
send a good message.....Remember, that video is copyrighted (smile).

I don't recommend the 11 minute one either as it is mainly stills (not
much more interesting than a slide show). You can make a more
effective PowerPoint.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department