Re: [teacherartexchange] Movie about FRIDA that I can show in my classroom???????

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 18:02:51 PST

Not in my district - if it were known that I showed an "R" movie, even
edited, I'd be called out on it. I might "win" in front of the board, but
then I'd have to clear every video through them. I teach in a district that
pulled "Berenstain Bears First Date" in the primary building cause those
darn bears KISSED! :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids