Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 28, 2006

---------

From: BHARAT KUMAR SHARMA (bksharma_artist_in_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 08:08:52 PST

dear sobha,
i was just going through my mail and some where your mail i found in teacher
art exchange, how nice to say that i am working as art teacher in navodaya
vidyalaya since 1989
the problem we face as art teacher i am now convinced that other art teacher
also face the same problem, there is only one way i found help yourself to
create your own environment in the school you have work hard with your
children without thinking for reward from your administrator
i was in santiniketan and specilized with m fine painting, we can exchange
thoughts afterall
we are in the same boat ,
none otherthan a artist can understand the pain we are keeping inside
what do you feel is it not true ?
take care and reply
sincerely
bksharma