Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Movie about FRIDA that I can show in my classroom???????

From: leah rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 07:11:23 PST

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a movie about FRIDA, that I can actually show to 4th

I brought yet another movie home from the library last night, and there is
NO way, I can show it to my kids, but they are having a great time with my
famous artist unit.

Any suggestions, my only plan now is to copy the video and cut out all the
"adult" themes, which would leave very little to show.

 -Leah in Colorado

To unsubscribe go to