Re: [teacherartexchange] What's TAB Choice?

---------

From: Sheri Fried (sfried68_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 05:45:20 PST

Kathy and Judy--
Thank you very much for your quick and thorough
response to my inquiry about TAB Choice Art education.
I plan to explore this method much more. I often
sense a desire within my elem. students to branch off
and explore materials and ideas on their own, after my
unit introductions are given. It does seem a bit
"cookie cutter" and stifling that I have them all do
the same projects!
I'm sure there's info about this question, but what
about the unmotivated kids or those who want to work,
but can't think of ideas for themselves?
Again-
thanks for all the great links.
Sheri