RE: [teacherartexchange] Any suggestions on using different glazes or slips for ceramics for grades 1-5. I usually use a basi

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 19:28:28 PST

Sounds right. You might want to get some crystal glazes that have bits of
different colors in them. Kids love them. I did Pueblo story tellers one
year when we were late in the year. Rather than glaze that year we used
acrylic paints. They came out pretty, however, I have to admit I like to
use glazes on ceramics to give students the opportunity to work like a
ceramic artist. Linda in OK

Subject: [teacherartexchange] Any suggestions on using different glazes or
slips for ceramics for grades 1-5. I usually use a basi