RE: [teacherartexchange] troubled 5th grade class

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 19:18:54 PST

Julie, you said that there are 7 of these students and that they are
"inclusion" students.
Does the school have special ed teachers or aids who work with these
students? They should have someone with them. This is extremely unfair to
them and to all the cooperative students in that class. If the answer is
no, I think I would ask the principal for some real support. Aka, at least
an aid. Linda in OK

Hey all! I have a 5th grade class that I am at odds with. I am a first
year teacher. The class has 7 inclusion students in it.