[teacherartexchange] Looking for good books, websites or guides

---------

From: Sue Cosgrove (CosgrovS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 11:06:51 PST

I am thinking of trying quilling and papermaking next year. I have never done either. Anyone have a suggestion on a good book or website? I want to use recycled paper for the papermaking if possible. Are there any books or websites that tell know that would be great.

Sue Cosgrove
Art Teacher
Carroll Elementary School
817-949-4353

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. W.M. Lewis