[teacherartexchange] What's TAB Choice?

---------

From: Sheri Fried (sfried68_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 10:59:55 PST

Wow am I feeling old. Or maybe I have been living in
a cave.
I was trained 13 years ago at Ohio State to use the
DBAE method. I have never heard of TAB. Do
I did read a link Judy provided, but have many
questions. How do I ensure that all my students learn
the concepts that I wish to teach? For example- if I
want them all to learn about Matisse and his
papercuts. How does it work if they are all doing
different projects?
Thanks, Sheri