[teacherartexchange] Teaching Strategies to Meet Multiple Needs

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 05:03:54 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This article was shared in Riverdeep Newsletter (posted here with permission).

Teaching Strategies to Meet Multiple Needs:
http://www.inspiringteachers.com/articles/curriculum/multiple_needs.html
"Making the effort to meet your student's diverse learning needs will
truly yield worthwhile results."

Also see....
Tips to Meet Multiple Needs in the Classroom:
http://www.inspiringteachers.com/tips/curriculum/multiple_needs.html
"suggested tips and strategies to use to meet the diverse needs of
your learners"

While not specifically for the art classroom.... the advice can be
applied. (Some of the links for resources on these pages are broken...
but I think you can get the gist of it all.)

Note: in a TAB Choice Classroom, "multiple needs" are clearly met......
To Learn more.... Browse the Blogs/sites:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/TAB-CHOICE.htm

Read the TAB Choice list archives: