Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] An artist worth repeating - Julian Beever (pavement painting, murals, painting)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 04:53:35 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Linda B. posted Julian Beever to Net Gold list. I know we have looked
at his site before.... but now there are many new members. Do take a
look.... See if you are inspired to do some sidewalk "painting" in the
spring. This artist's pavement paintings have been forwarded in
numerous emails.

From Linda B:

Julian Beever

Pavement drawings
Wall murals
Fine Art paintings

Don't miss the pavement drawings. Marvelous!
I have Julian's site linked on the Artists' page on IAD.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to