Your confirmation is needed (ok 20361)

Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 19:04:00 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@heracles.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "cnbjfx3@sohu.com" <cnbjfx3@sohu.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:17:56 +0800
From: "cnbjfx3@sohu.com" <cnbjfx3@sohu.com>
Subject: Motorcycle,Scooter,ATV,Off road,Electrical Scooter,babe Motorcycle
 (under 48cc),
To: leave-artsednet-20361K@lists.getty.edu
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:17:56 +0800
Dear Sir or Madam ,
  We got your email address from our internet . Kindly please take a time to look through the following message . Sorry for causing any inconvenience .
 I am pleased to inform you that our company "China Chongqing Big Science & Technology Development(Group) Co. Ltd
 Chongqing Londing Motorcycle manufacture factory " is well-reputed and highly professional factory in Chongqing China.
 It is one of the leading manufacturers and exporter of high quality all kinds of motorcycle from China and the
 production capacity is more than 30000 units / month . We are exporting the following items all over the world :
1. Motorcycle : From 50cc to 250cc (have 7 type pass EEC homologation )
2. ATV(All-Terrain Vehicle) : From 50cc to 750cc (110,200,250cc ATV Had pass EEC homologation )
3. Off-road bike : From 50cc to 250cc
4. Scooter,50cc-250cc (Had 5 type pass EEC )
5. babe Motorcycle (under 49cc)
6. lawn mower, mini tractor.
7. Diesel engine,Generators of diesel motor  from 3 kw to 15 kw.
8, Generator; pump, gasoline engine, mini tractor (Had pass E-Market certified)
9, Go Car from 70cc to 250cc

Payment : We prefer to accept the payment by Irrevocable L/C or T/T .

 Delivery : We will arrange immediately shipment after receipt of your T/T or IRR L/C within 30 days . We assure timely shipments with guaranteed.
 Quality : We ensure to supply the products with advanced technology , good quality and reliable performance .
 We are in a position to meet all types of quality and quantity requirements of our customers without any problem . You can have complete Peace of mind and full confidence while working with us , our main objective is customers satisfaction and we always provide to our customers like this .
 We are serious in promoting long term business relationship with you and we are looking forward to your kind cooperation in this regard. Please try us for a trial order so that we can prove ourselves as a reliable source of quality of products from China .

Looking forward to your reply soon!
 Thanks

 Mr. Weilin Wang

 China Chongqing Big Science & Technology Development(Group) Co. Ltd
 Contact person: Mr. Weilin Wang (Director Manager)
 Address: 18F "ZhongXin Bank Mansion", Yanghe 3 Village, Jiangbei District, Chongqing, China
 Telephone: +86-23-67635008 +86-23-67635035 -(operate)- 8001; 8008   (office)
 Fax  :  +86-23-67635036; 67732102
 E-mail : wlwang@cta.cq.cn
          a67635035@cta.cq.cn