Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

ArtsEdNet Talk downtime begins

From: ArtsEdNet Talk listserv (lyris-noreply_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 14:39:16 PST

Dear ArtsEdNet Talk member,

We recently sent you a message about the move of the
ArtsEdNet listserv to a new location, and its new name,
TeacherArtExchange. Unfortunately, there will be a short
downtime of a few days while we move the listserv.

The listserv will be down temporarily starting today,
March 31, 2005.
We expect this downtime to last only a few days.
During this time you will not be able to send or receive
messages. We will do our best to keep this downtime to
a minimum.

Once the move is complete, we will send you an e-mail
asking you to re-register for the new listserv. Look for
an e-mail from us with simple instructions within the
next week.

Thank you for your patience.
We look forward to continuing conversations on the new
TeacherArtExchange listserv!

About the Getty
The J. Paul Getty Trust is an international cultural
and philanthropic institution devoted to the visual arts.

Visit us online at