Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Has this been invented yet?

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 12:28:37 PST

I was in a class where we had a portable sink and it was a pain. You
have to have a tank with water and a tank in which to drain the water.
If you have to move it it would be extremely heavy . Most people let
the water run freely so you have an uphill battle trying to conserve
water--not conducive to cleaning up things really well. I'd prefer
having a wash tub and roll of paper towells.

>>> 03/30/2005 8:02:59 PM >>>
I happened to notice a free-wheeling sink (independent of any plumbing

hook-ups) at the NAEA commercial exhibition. I believe that it is made
Creative Industries with a clay studio in mind.... It seems that it is
pricey at something like $1200.00 but it is on my wish list for my home

studio (no sink there either).
Mary -("Up North" Minnesota and happy that the Red River won't flood

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.