Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art of Australia- Boomerang lesson for elementary

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 08:42:12 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Steve Graham shared his boomerang lesson with Art
Education list:

Enlarge the image to make a template from 9" square of
oak tag. I tried to find a template for you - but
template wasn't on the site I checked.

Here is a different style:

Steve also has an outdoor boomerang - using paint

He has many resources on his site.

I have seen these boomerangs made out of thin
styrofoam too.... Might make a unique printmaking
lesson. Kids make a print from the nine inch square -
then cut out the boomerang from the printing plate and
paint it.....just a thought.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources