Update on Ken Schwab

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 07:45:07 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Your cards, prayers, and well wishes have meant so
much to Ken. Jeanne (his wife) has been downloading
his list mail (the ones about Ken) and reading the
posts to Ken. Of course, the poster card is a secret.
Remember to send images to Jackie Brewer
(jacjac2@mac.com) for any project remotely related to
a project Ken has shared with us. For instance, Ken is
the first person I saw post bones art (years ago) -
Was anyone inspired to collect bones and have kids
draw them from that post?

Ken was transferred to Vallejo Acute Rehab Center
yesterday. He is expected to be there 2 weeks. It is a
75 mile drive (both ways) for Jeanne so she is going
up three times a week. Ken will be in classes about 3
1/2 hours each day. He will have Sunday off.
He will get around in a wheel chair from place to
place for now. He can get around in a walker - but
that is too dangerous to use to get to the sessions.

Ken is looking forward to participating in the lists
again when he returns home. That will really help with
his recovery, too....getting back some of those fine
motor skills.

Continue to remember Ken and Jeanne in your prayers.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/