Re: Not about Art, but important, interesting information

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 06:32:22 PST

This might be a stretch for some, but I personally appreciated this
very much. We had a check stolen as well as a credit card compromised
recently. Not good. But your ideas were new to me and I am implementing
several of them this morning. Consider just the phishy stuff that has
been bothering this listserve!
Beth

On Mar 30, 2005, at 10:51 PM, Ann Ayers wrote:

> My daughter sent this to me - I thought it might be useful information
> for just about anyone...
>
> Subject: WHAT I DID NOT KNOW... ATTORNEY'S ADVICE
>
> ATTORNEY'S ADVICE -- NO CHARGE!!  Read this and make a copy for your
> files in case you need to refer to it someday. Maybe we should all
> take some of his advice!  A corporate attorney sent the following out
> to the employees in his company.

---