Re: framing question

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 20:08:11 PST

Speaking of displaying things for art shows, I was able to display an altered softcover children's book by putting a couple of pins in it and then securing it with an elastic band that was pinned down to the board. For a mask, I hot glued craft sticks on each side in the mask and looped wire through that. For half masks, wire was wrapped through the eye holes. Had to share since I just did it yesterday.

~ Kathleen