Re: Has this been invented yet?

---------

From: makul9 (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 20:02:59 PST

Heidi,
I happened to notice a free-wheeling sink (independent of any plumbing
hook-ups) at the NAEA commercial exhibition. I believe that it is made by
Creative Industries with a clay studio in mind.... It seems that it is quite
pricey at something like $1200.00 but it is on my wish list for my home
studio (no sink there either).
Mary -("Up North" Minnesota and happy that the Red River won't flood this
year!)