Has this been invented yet?

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 18:19:48 PST

This afternoon most of our county art teachers met to discuss common
problems and find solutions. Some of the elementary teachers complained
about being in rooms without water and sinks. My question is..... (and I
don't know the answer because I have always taught in high schools with
sinks) has anyone invented a sink on wheels with its own water supply and
waste water disposal system that the art teacher can move where it is
needed? I remember student teaching without water and hauling buckets around
on a cart. Can you tell me if someone has improved on this system...... and
if not , why don't we do this? We are all smart and innovative. Surely we
can figure this out. Awaiting answers. Heidi in VA.

---